- Ethernet Connection Service
- Customers can select the amount of bandwidth suited for their needs.
Available bandwidth: 3Mbps to 100Mbps using Ethernet circuits
- Direct connection to the IIJ Backbone Network
- IIJA also provides Ethernet Cross Connect Service at our IIJA Data Center.
Available bandwidth: 1Mbps and up
- T1 Internet Connection Service
- Internet connection service using T1 (1.5Mbps) access lines.
- T3 Internet Connection Service
- For customers that need more than just a T1 and high quality Internet Access, IIJA can provides T3 Internet access. Customers can select the amount of bandwidth suited for their needs.
- Available bandwidth: choose any speed between 3Mbps - 45Mbps
- *To check availability your location or for data center information, please call IIJA SALES 212-440-8055.
- *Global IP addresses will be provided by IIJA (number of addresses based on customer requirements)
- IIJA provides Internet connectivity over its OWN backbone network
- Directly connects the customer’s site to the IIJ backbone network, a network that prides itself with high stability and reliability.
- Quality Internet access over IIJ’s own backbone network
- Network monitoring and troubleshooting, 24hrs a day, 365 days a year
- Please click below for updated IIJ backbone network information
- Operation Backed by High Quality Support
- IIJ’s backbone equipment is maintained by our highly skilled engineering staff.
- Technical support is available in both English and Japanese.
IIJA Redundant Internet Access Solution
- Auto Backup Solution
- IIJA can design an auto backup solution in combination with Ethernet , T3, T1, and/or DSL
- Backup Internet connection bandwidth can be 1.5Mbps, 5Mbps or 10Mbps
- IIJA creates a GRE tunnel between the IIJA Backbone and CPE over the ISP connection.
- Should the main Internet line go down, the router automatically redirects traffic to the backup Internet link.
- Global IP addresses provided by IIJA remains available for customer use while the backup solution is active.
- Failover to the backup solution requires no client-side firewall, remote VPN or server changes.
- * Client-provided backup lines may also be used
- * A static IP address is required for a backup line functionality.
- Double T1-3M Internet with Redundancy by Multiple Carriers
- The two T1 lines are provided by different carriers and terminate at the T1 WANx2 router.
- T1x2 3Mbps bandwidth is available for steady state operation.
*Load balancing on a per packet basis
- The backup T1 line is available for use when the main T1 fails.
- Bandwidth expandable over 3Mbps with multiple carriers (T1 x n).
- IP addresses are provided by IIJA (number of addresses based on customer requirements).